Hello, welcome to The Wildflower Wedding Planner Blog!
I will be regularly updating this space with tips and advice, real weddings, collaborations and inspiration for your own wedding.
As my new website has just gone live, I thought now would be the perfect time to give you a bit of an introduction to the person behind The Wildflower Wedding Planner with some facts about me!
- I have been with my husband for 10 years, and married for 5 of those
- As clichéd as it sounds, I am a perfectionist and a big organiser. Everything needs to be properly thought-out and planned in advance. I love to-do lists and get great satisfaction from ticking things off throughout the day
- I became a Mummy in May 2015 to our beautiful daughter. It is the most challenging yet rewarding “job” in the world and she makes me proud every single day
- My biggest inspirations are my baby girl, my supportive husband, my Mum, my wedding industry peers and my closest friends
- I have been a pescatarian for 20 years – I don’t miss meat at all, but if anything was going to entice me back it would chicken kiev!
- I have a slight obsession with Charlotte Tilbury make-up. I love everything about the brand!
- One of my biggest pet peeves is when people don’t cut those little cross stitches in clothing splits/vents!
- Horses were a big part of my life growing up, and I still like to go riding whenever I get the opportunity
- I love a good gin, and am currently working my way through a list of UK distilleries to find my favourite
- I love travelling and have an ever-expanding list of places around the world that I’d like to visit on my bucket-list – and not enough time, which is something I’d like to change!